29 July 2010

Girls of Riyadh

SalaamAleykum WR & WB

I read "Girls of Riyadh". I think that this book is interesting!


In this book 4 girls from the same social class...These wealthy girls lived the conservative society of Islamic Riyadh. They hope both success and love.


I thought they were willing to fight for love in a society of Saudi Arabia's order and tradition. They are women growing up. And they are searching for a balance between career, family, love and marriage.


Should be a must read!



with warm regards and best wishes


2 comments:

  1. it's funny a book, shows a side to the lives of some Saudi girls. I read it in Arabic, maybe i shall read it in English, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sis Wafa',

    Thanx comment :)
    This book is interesting! but my husband doesn't like this...
    I try to read in Arabic... how many hours does it take? certain I need to have looooong time;-(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails